2013年9月7日 星期六

Ready to go (away from my comfort zone to embrance my dream under the sky of southen cross.)

Got lot of blessing , hugs and handshake on Sep. 6, 2013. It's the last day I stay in SR SUNTOUR. hugs to Yulin, Edith, YingHsuan, Betty, Stacy. handshake with Chonan San, Takase San, Kobayashi San,Noda San, Nakamura San, Alice. Got the phone call from Min in Belgium. Henri , Shawn goodbye from skype..... Take photos with sales lovely girls. touching memos ,gift, goodbye party from sales girls. I was surprised that Noda San said 寂しい(”sabishi” lonely in Japanese). Kobayashi San said 残念(”zannnen” regret in Japanese) and if I changed mind then welcome back. Friend ask me how I feel to start the life without working. excited ? Not really...Maybe I will start to miss my work. I have to focus on exchange language from couchsurfing. That's the main purpose of my trip. More interactive with the friend from different corner of the world. Practice English speaking, Spanish and teach chinese. I already got some nice respond from the travelers. That's good start. Can't wait to meet them. As for the accomodation, my friend in Melbourne can host me at the first few weeks. After I am familar the city. I will take the chance to find the host from couchsurfing. It's always the funnest part for me during my trip. http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/lucysr/ Traveling is always parts of my life. Get ready all the time. Miss all my friends!!
Although some accident happen to my mother, father.... Luckly the nightmare is away, they getting better. help each other , I saw more love indeed. So I am relax now!! Yeah ~ I am ready to go.

2 則留言:

  1. so wonderful!that's need great courage.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Lucy. I ❤️ your article: Ready to go (away from my comfort zone to embrance my dream under the sky of southen cross.)
    We both have Chinese friend 🌹 (woman) in contact. Please message me, Lucy.

    回覆刪除