2013年10月11日 星期五

Busking

Enjoy the busking on the street. Always bring me good mood.
some place allow the musican did the busking. That’s cool. Not only the busker joyful but also bring all the people pass by pretty good mood. People dancing along their performance.

Due to my couch surfing friend Jase, I have more chance to see and appreciate those musican busking. Very special experance for me in Australia. Awesome!!

The age of busker from children to charming 50 years old person. Big range as long as they are willing to show their best to the people on the street. The instrument from guitar, drum,electric guitar, harmonica, cajon, foot cabasa, symble.... So many interesting thing happen during my stay in Australia.

So far, in Melbourne, albany, Margaret river, fremantle saw the busker. Some are local people, also meet the busker from Taiwan, Japan... I am pround of them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言