2013年5月23日 星期四

Life is short

Polly had pass by for almost 10 years.
She was my best friend, classmate in the university. full of so many unforgetable memory with her.

*Create english club . she was the leader and I take care financial in university.

*Familiar with nearby club members ( moutain climbing club, astrology club) ,therefore stay at English club is the happiest time I have in  university. adict , visit there is my  routine job.

*Part time job teaching  Primary School student.

*Travel around

*exercise ( jogging , tennis , hiking )

*accompany me to overcome the hard time when I suffer the mass (broken) relationship  between my parents (they argue, fighting, hurting...)

*Join most of Dancing Party in university, listen to several speach, learned Chinese Art painting

*Take many English , Japanese lessen together. ( Germany, Franch just episode )


In the night of Nov. 2002, it was a nightmare, one truck hit her when she finished the class and rode scooter on the way back home from Graduate school. Suddenly her life totally gone without any warning. Life is so weak!!

Expect future ? Appreciate the moment what we have, do what we want to do right away. No need to pitty ourself. As we never know what will happen the next second. that's inconstant  life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言