2013年11月23日 星期六

Perth from Oct. 15 ~ Nov. 18, 2013

Never expect that I will stay so long there. It just happen. No hurry for any travel or plan. The life just beauty..

First, I got my first couch in Carlisle. My host Chris and Mike are very hospitality.I tasted the traditional way to eat Tim Tam with chocolate milk. Kangaroo BBQ, Lamington, fish and chip in Flemantle.( I tried Vegemite in Melbourne and didn’t notice most of the foreigner didn’acept them until I met other csers here) The first time I cook beef noodle soup and made paper roll for my host. They are very kind to prepare the meals for me and show me around when they are free. so I have the night view along swan river, kings park and the cottesole beach. Mike like gardening. I got the chance to enjoy the Rose perfume. Chris like reading and she gave me one book to read to understand Aussie slang. I also spent some watch the TV program with them. They also drop me off to the couch surfing gathering. so I had very relax life for 11 days with them. I treasure so much.

Due to the bad weather, I did’t get the chance to go fishing with Mike. But the last Saturday before I leave Perth. Finally We went fishing by boat in Rockinghan. Surprising, I got more then 10 fishes. Mike let me drive the boat for a while. That’s very special experience.

Second, I met Martin when I took the ferry from Barrat dock. Then we have several times nice date after that. He like to have my accompany and I enjoy that. We went to Safety bay, cape peron in Rockinghan, Mundaring weir in perth hill, and enjoy the breeze and sunset in the night view in kings park. The last day in Perth, we got together to the beach, perth hill. I enjoy the time he hug me , hold my hand. That’s part of my best memory in Perth.

Third, of course couch surfing gathering. couple time of gathering but I always too quiet. But I am a good listener. Try to catch , to understand more as I can. Also join frizbee gathering, beach volleyball. sports is always exciting. It’s funny that we have the day trip with some of them to Penguin island the next day. Chris from canada prepare nice food for all of us. So sweet. The pitty is that we didn’t see Penguin there. (haha... It’s differentthe joke that we didn’t see monkey in Monkey mia) The other trip to south with Roberto just by accident. just deside within 1 hour before my departure. Also funny, we slept on the car for two nights. Enjoy the forest in Leenwin National park, winery in Margaret river. Some nice beach in yallingup , saw whale in smith beach, cape naturaliste saw lots of kangaroo. He is lucky found someone uo to Broome few days later. He also stay one night with me at Xiauling apartment before his trip.

Fourth, very relax time stay at Xiauling apartment with Lotta after our trip to Monkey Mia. Free Perth wifi anywhere in Starling Park, George Church. Reading, watching TV, sleeping in the apartment. Doing nothing is kind of relax. Here have lot of good meal with Xiauling and Lotta. Special discount Pizza, every Friday international food festival, Xiauling cooking for Us. Or I use different kind of spicy, noodle from Xiauling apartment. Cooking is kind of my favorite hobby when I stay there. slept on the couch with sleeping bag in the luxury apartment in the city center with nice view. Costless for me to stay in the expensive city for 11 days.

Fifth, nice weather. Very comfortable for me. breeze and no so much raining. haha... Campare to Melbourne which 4 seasons within one day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言