2014年2月11日 星期二

Dream under the sky of southen cross


Someone lead me to come five monthes ago. I should thanks him. Although we never meet again after my arriving. How come it happen? It’s dramatic. Even one door closed, there are the other way to go. That’s life time experiene, we have to learn and keep going.

Fortunately, not too bad during my journey in Australia and New Zealand. The pitty is my poor English not improved as what I expect. I am too nervous that can’t understand English whatever the people talk about....then it get worse and worse when time pass by. Only 3 monthes left before return back o Taiwan. I must do more effect to overcome this weakness.

Thanks a lot for all the people I met during this Journey and my friends, family who support me. Lot of emotion joyful, sad ,grumpy, cry, laught ,homesick, culture shock. I am happy I had experience so many different thing.

Even the people I don’t know. They try to help me when I walk on the street, people though I look like lost.  Give me a ride even I didn’t ask. Also hitch hiking in Waiheke island, from Westport to Nelson for 4 rides, 7 hours for 200km in the raining day with my lot of luggage.

camping, sleeping in the airport, in the car. One lady friend said me like a refugee when I sleep in the car. Got very differerent feeling with couchsurfing in Australia and New Zealand. Surprised myself, my passion about couch surfing been changed. That’s I never expect before my trip. At my most depressed period, met the caring, mature, naughty, cheerful, understanding Jamie. Fall in love and treasure all moment with him. Colorful my south cross dreaming.

沒有留言:

張貼留言